Thursday, August 16, 2018

Jabez Bailey Road Cross Country Race

Jabez Bailey road Country Race

On Thursday  we had a cross country race at Bailey road. I was participating in the race. The Year Three’s all the way up to Year Eights were participating in the race. There were many schools in the race.


First it was the Year Three’s then it was the year Four’s, then the Year Fives and Sixes race. After that it was the Year Eight’s race. The Boys  ran first so the girls wouldn’t bump into them and that was how it was.

My mum was watching the race when I was running and she brought my second littlest brother and my littlest brother.

After that we had our morning tea with all the other schools then we just had a little talk then we were finished.

Mrs Jennie asked me if I wanted to home or to back to school. When I was thinking my mum said to me to come home to look after my two little brothers. I said to my mum that I will come home to look after the two little brothers then I said to mrs Jennie that I’m going home to look after the two little brothers. Opeti said that he will go to school then Annie said that he is a good child to my mum then my mum said to Annie thank you Annie then we took Opeti to school to look after Vili at school.

After that when Opeti and Vili came back from school our cousin were there doing a dance then we all played on the playstation 4 and then Opeti casted on our television or tv so we can watch a movie and the movies name was the smurfs 2 and it was funny and we all went to to sleep.      
The End.            




           



No comments:

Post a Comment