Monday, June 24, 2019

Everything about Jabez

Hi everyone. My name is Jabez. My culture is Tongan. I have five other brothers and zero sisters. I am nine years old. I hope that I at least get a sister soon. I go to St Pius X Primary School. At school my favourite subject is maths. My best friends are Amihuti, Taniela and Josaia they are my Fijian friends.

I really enjoy playing soccer with my friends. My  challenges are to be on task all the time and to get a scholarship when I grow up for high school. I am looking to getting a scholarship get a great job.             

5 comments:

  1. Hi there i see that you have five brothers that is a lot of brothers i have two brothers and that is a lot for me. next time you do that try and get a better background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my name is taj and I really like your activity it is really cool but you should ad more colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora I like how you said what your culture is. I like how you added a picture of yourself. Mayeb next time you could put more colour in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Jabez great job on describing your whanau and what you want to do when you're older. It is great the you want to get a scholarship. Maybe next time you could tell us a bit more about what you want to do in your free time. From Harlem

    ReplyDelete
  5. sure and thank you for commenting on my blog

    ReplyDelete