Tuesday, August 14, 2018

A Visit To Te Oro

A Visit To Te Oro       


Image result for Te oro pictures


On Wednesday Room 3 and Room 5  walked to Te Oro. At Te Oro we did some weaving and painting and drawing.


We were divided into  three groups. I was in the painting and drawing group.


When I started to draw the teacher told us to draw koru patterns. Korus come from the silver fern tree. After we drew our koru patterns, we painted our koru patterns onto the blocks which we had chosen.


I painted my koru patterns blue, green, golden. I chose these colors because they are my favorite colors.


When we were finished we all shared our learning one by one with the different groups. My group was the first group to share.

When we were all done sharing, we all sang the Maori song to the Macarena tune in Maori.     

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jabez,
    Wow this is amazing work, I hope to see more from you and your class. I wish I had the opportunity to go to Te Oro and do all of those cool things.
    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jabez,
    I like your amazing writing, I would like to see more amazing writings
    Keep Up The Good Work!!!

    ReplyDelete