Thursday, October 22, 2020

Jabez Recount Writing Term 4 22nd October 2020 Vili’s 9 birthday

On the eighth day of september, it was one of my brother's birthdays. He was turning nine, we had to clean the house and decorate it like gta 5(Because he is obsessed with that game). Once it was all clean I got up and almost slipped when my dad was mopping the floor.


The next morning, I got up and told vili “You're not allowed to come up, we have to pack it up and give you your lunch”. He said “Agh why I mean I know it’s for my birthday but can I see”, from that moment we ignored him until he said “find then we already know it’s going to be boring”. My mum went down stairs and slapped him.


After school, we decorated and cleaned the house. We had a little rest until our cousins came. When they arrived Vili told them to come down stairs to play 2k20, when they were down stairs Vili was being so disrespectful to our cousins, then my mum told him to stop being bad or you will get another smack or even a beating with the wooden spoon. 


Later that day when everyone arrived we started the party, it was EPIC! Until Vili had to come up for his celebration, he was angry and didn’t want to be there. We started the celebration, I good and all but when we had to say a speech to Vili I didn’t want to say it or even look at him. When I started to talk I felt a little bit good about myself until vili started to mock me and swear at me, when I ignored him he became even more angry and started to throw his food at me. My dad was full of it. He got the slipper and slapped his leg to stop  talahu’ing to Jabez (which means making the older one Cry, Angry or start a fight).


Finally when the celebrations were done we ate a lot of great foods like Kfc, Mcdonald’s, Sapasui, Chicken, and many more but my favorite was Kfc. I was filled with all this delicious food. When we were done with the celebration and the food we watched tv, I was down stairs because Lau(My little brother) wanted me to help him with his WWE character. Once I was done with that I went upstairs to watch the movie(The was Hotel Transylvania 3: the Summer Vacation). During the move Vili kept being annoying to us and he wouldn’t stop shouting, When Opeti got up he went down because Opeti was furious. 


At midnight everyone had left but our favorite cousin(Boy) stayed with us until we had to pack up everything, when he packed things he dropped off my mum to his house. We were sad because when he was here we played with the water balloons, we played on the PS4, He was playing with the toy guns, and lastly he is pretty funny. When he was gon a few minutes later we all fell right a sleep a 1:38am. 


THE END (\[-_-]/) and hopefully I get to do another one soon, so if you want more comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment