Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Jabez Term 4: Creative Writing Story, 2020

 Jabez Term 4: Creative Writing Planning, 2020

Natural Wood Charcoal Isolated On White Stock Photo, Picture And Royalty  Free Image. Image 67644229.
  • Trace what happens to each character’s object - where is it at the start and at the end of the story?

  • Write the story of the day from the point of view of the object.

As I saw it - Different points of view, peoples perspectives,

Problem and a solution.

Jabez Term 4: Creative Writing Story, 2020


I am charcoal, I am good and cheap. I like being scribbled on the hard stone floor. Anyway back to the start, I was in Captain Cooks pocket. I was trapped and I tried to escape but as soon as I tried I was picked up and given to a Maori man. He kept scraping me on the rocky floor. To me it looked like a big drawing with names and spots (Countries/Islands). “It’s a MAP” the man said. After all that scraping I could finally sleep, BANG!! I was scared, I jumped up and down repeatedly and then I came to a stop.  I heard that a young toa died then I once again tried to escape. “I did it,” I said to myself as I hopped away from everyone.  The day is going down and as soon as I slowly try to sleep like a baby I sree an eagle. The eagle swept down and kept trying to carry me up, BOOM!! I fell to the ground. I was cracked, I was picked up and taken to to this weird place called the Auckland Museum. Eventually I was put into a paper bag and put into a paper envelope. I saw different kind of things there I found three blue beads, a camera lens, and lastly a mirror but when I looked I could see the best looking thing ever. In the paper envelope we kept going up and down, we arrived at St Pius X Catholic School. It looked nice and cool.  We were thrown into a bag, and finally presented to a bunch of children around nine to eleven years old. I was taken out by a lady(Teacher) and onto the nice soft floor. A handsome young boy held me up and wrote a story about me, my friends and the endeavor.


THE END








No comments:

Post a Comment