Friday, September 4, 2020

All About Zentangles

All about Zentangles


Add caption


What are zentangles?  Zentangles are a drawing to help you with your
breathing, they help you when you come back from a long run, and
they also help with a lot like when you angry, When you feeling bad,
When you feel sad an depressed 

Why did we create zentangles? We created zentangles to make us
feel better and to calm us down, we also created them to improve in
drawing an being silent.                          

Who are the people on the photo? The people in the photo are Vili,
Opeti, Vakapouono, Tameilau, Mum, Si Siua Taukeiaho, Siliva Havili,
me, Michael, Vahenga and my dad was taking the picture.

Why are they important? They are important because first of all there is my mum an dad, she take good care of me and I wish they were
both always there for me. Their’s my brothers, they are important
to me because some of them are younger than me, and my mum
says if I be good to my older brother I get to play on the game, I have
to take care of my little brothers an set a good example for how I want them to become good and be successful in school. My cousins, My cousins are important to me because they took care of me when I was a baby. The two tongan rugby players, they are important to me because they are like my role models. 

No comments:

Post a Comment