Monday, February 25, 2019

All about me

Hello my name is Jabez. I am in room 5 at Saint Pius X Catholic school. I have three little brothers and two older brothers in my family. I believe that I am a slow learner because in almost all of my years here I got lower then I was supposed to get. I like when my teacher takes her time to explain what we were learning. It helps me to understand better what we are doing. I am good at maths and maths is my favorite subject. I enjoy playing with my friends. My challenges/goals are to get my work done everyday. I am looking forward to the end of the year because a personal achievement for myself is to get an academic award. My mum inspires me when I work because she helps me everyday with my work.   

2 comments:

  1. Jabez...you are an awesome learner and you listen so carefully to all of the instructions. You are being the best you can be, and always remember that you can be anything you want to be. You have completed all of your work in Cyber-smart and if you keep focused I know that you will get that academic award. Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jabez, it's Clara from the West Coast of Newzealand in Greymouth. You sound like a hard learner and keep going! You are for sure going to get an academic award! Good luck! From Clara

    ReplyDelete