Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Homemade Baking

 HOMEMADE  BAKING                                                                                                                         




During lockdown my mum baked a lot of different things for us.  Mum never
liked to bake she rather cook then to bake but because of lockdown she tried
baking and I helped her a lot too. Each time mum baked something she got
really excited and put it up on her facebook page for people to see she can
bake.   I helped her roll the dough for making unleavened bread, dinner roll,
coconut bread, cupcakes, biscuits but my favourite is her chocolate brownies.  


Last weekend  she helped Vili, Lau and I bake some Anzac biscuits. I felt
excited to bake with mum, Vili, and Lau. last night she baked some lemon
coconut cupcakes and chocolate brownies. I like to mix the ingredients in a
bowl and I also like rolling the dough. My favorite thing about baking is when
we get to eat them.

I love homemade baking and I’m looking forward to baking more

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jabez! It sounds like you have had some really yummy treats at your house. The best part is that you are excited about spending that time with your Mum and siblings. They are lucky to have a helper like you :)

    ReplyDelete